Thursday, July 27, 2017

FREEWISE Personal Fan Battery Operated Small 4 Inch hand held Portable U...




The FREEWISE Personal Fan Battery Operated Small 4 Inch hand held Portable USB Rechargeable 3 to 10 Hours Play Time 3 speed (White) is one of my latest purchases in my attempt to keep my and my family cool this summer.



It is in the upper 90's again today, so I am thankful for this easily portable hand held personal fan. It is small and light weight, so I can take it with me anywhere I go.


This 4 inch fan comes with a detachable base so you can carry it anywhere, then place it securely in the included base if you want to set it down on your desk or table. This portable fan has been a lifesaver during our current heat wave. It has not only kept me cool, but has also been a great way to cool off my baby granddaughters when they get hot and cranky from the heat.



It comes with a USB charging cord so you can plug it into your computer or power bank for recharging. Once charged, you can use it for anywhere from 3-10 hours depending on which of the 3 speeds you have it set on.I keep mine on my desk when I'm not using it elsewhere, and can easily grab it and take it with me whenever I need it.




I will be taking this fan with me when I go out to karaoke tonight so I can be cool and comfortable while enjoying the show. Luckily for my friends, I bought two of these fans so I will have an extra one to share with them. 

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Freewise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.