Wednesday, January 18, 2017

(Product Review) Islands Miracle Chelated Magnesium Bisglycinate



Magnesium is a crucial mineral for a variety of bodily functions including everything from your muscles, bones, digestion, sleep regulation, blood pressure and even your heart. I have been taking Islands Miracle Chelated Magnesium Bisglycinate along with my usual supplements.

I had read that a magnesium deficiency can cause multiple symptoms such as muscle spasms, poor digestion, insomnia and anxiety, as well as issues with blood pressure, bone strength and more. Since I have several of these issues, I was anxious to try this supplement.

These 200mg Magnesium Glycinate capsules have better absorption than tablets. They are easy to take and have no laxative effect like some of the other magnesium supplements I have tried in the past. These are vegan and non-gmo capsules.

I have been taking these for a little while now and although I can't say for certain whether this supplement has made the difference, I have been having a bit less trouble with both my digestion and my insomnia. My muscle aches and spasms are still there, although they may be slightly better. I will continue taking these and hope for continued improvements.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #islandsmiracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.