Wednesday, January 4, 2017

(Product Review) AZSPORT Hand Exerciser and Grip Strengthener with Adjustable Resistance



I've been working to increase my overall fitness, and added the AZSPORT Hand Exerciser and Grip Strengthener with Adjustable Resistance to my exercise equipment. Using this hand exerciser while watching TV or other idle tasks is an easy way to work on strengthening your hands, fingers, wrists and forearms.

I have a couple of other grip strengtheners that we also use, and although this one isn't my favorite, it does work rather well. It is somewhat adjustable, although not as much as a couple of others I have used. It works well for those who have hand problems and don't have a lot of strength.

It doesn't adjust to enough tension to work as well for my sons who already have pretty good hand strength, but works well enough for me and my grandchildren to use. I do wish the settings would allow for a little more tension since I am now using it at the maximum setting, however I now find myself needing to increase the repititions instead of the tension. Still, it works well for me, so I would recommend it to those who don't already have good hand strength. For those who require additional tension, check out my reviews of other similar hand exercisers for one that may work better for your needs.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #azsport

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.