Monday, March 27, 2017

(Product Review) DR Magnum Magnifying Glass 3X 45X Magnifying Glass




The DR Magnum Magnifying Glass 3X 45X Magnifying Glass with 3LED Lights is a handy tool for any office, craft room, and many other applications. This handheld magnifying glass has a larger 3x lens for reading small print or seeing other small details. It also has a much smaller lens which can magnify tiny details to 45 times their original size. This is perfect for seeing the smallest details on your stamp collection, jewelry items, or other tiny projects.

I love that I can read the smallest of print now with this magnifier, and since it also has 3 LED lights, I can even see things clearly without the need to turn on extra lights. It takes 3 AAA batteries to operate the light. These are not included with the magnifying glass, but are inexpensive and easy to find at nearly any store.

This is a great tool to have at my desk, and would also make a great gift for those of us with less than perfect vision. It has helped me a lot with my hobbies, crafts, and office tasks.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #magnifyingglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.