Sunday, March 26, 2017

(Product Review) Sweetie Song Pocket Backlight LCD 100S6 Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor



I have another grandbaby on the way and I bought this Sweetie Song Pocket Backlight LCD 100S6 Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor so we can listen to the baby's heartbeat. We haven't been able to hear the heartbeat yet, but should be able to hear it soon. I wish I would have had one of these during my pregnancies. I can't wait to hear my new grandchild's heartbeat!

I love that this comes with everything you need to get started. The batteries and a small tube of gel are both in the package, and the instructions are easy to understand, so you can start using this right away. This monitor has a large back lit LCD display and there is a volume control on the speaker so you can adjust it as needed. This is something that any mother to be would likely enjoy. Whether you buy it for yourself or as a baby shower gift, this is something I think any pregnant woman would appreciate.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #SweetieSongFetalDoppler

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.