Tuesday, June 27, 2017

ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow Video Review




I ordered the ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow because I have a lot of problems with sciatica, back pain, and joint pain in my knees and hips. I'm telling you, arthritis really sucks! In any case, this contoured knee pillow works great for side sleepers like me because it relieves the pressure and puts my legs on a more comfortable angle for sleeping.

I know that this type of leg pillow is used by many doctors and have even used a similar one in the hospital, so I was pretty sure this would help me with some of my pain as well. I have been using it for about a week and so far am very happy with it.

It is made from memory foam and is very comfortable for me. I also like that it has a removable cover which can easily be washed to keep it clean.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #comfilife #sleep #sidesleeper #kneepillow #legpilllow #backpain #sciatica #sciaticarelief #pregnancy #pregnancypillow #hippain

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.