Sunday, June 25, 2017

Nutra Kids Multivitamin Gummies Video Review




My grandson isn't a good eater, so I bought these Nutra Kids Multivitamin Gummies - 60 Gummies in Pineapple, Orange and Strawberry Flavor - PECTIN BASED - GELATIN FREE - SUGAR FREE - GLUTEN FREE for him. He doesn't like to take vitamins, but the gummies make it a little easier to get the vitamins into him.



These great tasting gummy multivitamins contain a variety of essential nutrients without all the added sugars and preservatives that so many children's vitamins contain.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #nutrakids #vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.