Friday, February 17, 2017

(Product Review) 100NATURALS Turmeric Curcumin



I take a variety of supplements including 100NATURALS Turmeric Curcumin. It is a 100% natural supplement containing curcumin, turmeric and other ingredients that have been shown to benefit both the body and the brain. These also contain black pepper which is said to increase absorption.

Some of the benefits include anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These ingredients are also shown beneficial for a variety of things from arthritis to joint health, pain relief, heart health, Alzheimer’s, cancer and more. There are so many benefits that I think everyone should try them.

This supplement is manufactured in the USA, and contains a potent dose curcumin and turmeric, with no fillers or preservatives. This is non-GMO, and contains no soy, milk, egg, shellfish, corn, wheat, or peanuts.

The bottle contains sixty capsules, for a total of 30, two capsule servings. According to the directions, you should take these about 20-30 minutes before meals for best results.

The capsules were easy to swallow with no bad aftertaste, and caused no adverse effects. Although I have only been taking them for a short time, the inflammation in my knees seems to have lessened somewhat. I can't say for certain that this is a direct result of this supplement, but I believe that it very well may be. It is still a bit early to tell for sure, but I will continue taking these and hope for great results.

I have taken other curcumin and turmeric supplements before and know that this is a great combination that can really help with many issues. I believe that these are a more potent formula than some of the others I have tried, so these should help at least as much if not more than the others. I would recommend that anyone who has problems with anything listed above, or those who wish to prevent these problems, might want to give them a try.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #100naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.