Monday, April 3, 2017

(Product Review) Sweetie Song Pocket Fetal Doppler, 100S5




I got this Sweetie Song Pocket Fetal Doppler, 100S5 as a shower gift for my daughter in law. We haven't been able to hear the baby's heartbeat yet, but have played with it enough now to know how to work it when the time comes, I'm guessing within the next week or two.

This is small and easy to take along anywhere, and it comes with everything you need to get started. I love that we will be able to listen to the heartbeat, and even record it on the computer or cellphone with this fetal doppler.

Recording the sounds is easy. Just plug one end of the included audio cable into the earphone jack on the fetal doppler, and the other end into your computer. Then record in the same way you would record from any external source. It is quick and easy to make a recording that could be shared with friends and family or saved as a keepsake of your pregnancy.

I wish I would have had one of these when I was pregnant. This would be a great and unique baby shower gift for any expectant mother.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #SweetieSongFetalDopplerS5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.