Tuesday, April 25, 2017

(Product Review) Skinny Blend Weight Loss Shake - Chocolate Flavor




This is my first time trying a Skinny Blend Weight Loss Shake and I chose the chocolate flavor. I've tried a lot of different protein shakes and weight loss shakes, and so far this is one of the best ones I have had.

It mixes well, so no lumps like some of the others, and it doesn't taste like most of the diet products I have tried before. It actually tastes good and satisfies my cravings, while keeping my hunger in check for a couple of hours between meals.

I love that it has only 90 calories per serving, and that it is Aspartame free. I also love that it contains 20 grams of protein, since my doctor recommends that I need more of this important nutrient.

I haven't been drinking it long enough to know if it will indeed help me with my weight loss quest, but it certainly has potential to help me with this too. I would recommend that anyone interested in weight loss or protein shakes give it a try.

I tried the chocolate flavor, but there are some other great flavors available too. I haven't decided which to try next, but there are a couple that sound delicious.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #skinnyblend

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.