Friday, December 28, 2012

(Product Review) Nestlé Nestle Tollhouse Semi Sweet Morsels

Nestlé Nestle Tollhouse Semi Sweet Morsels, 12 Ounce

Product Rating: 5

Community Rating: Very Helpful


Pros: Natural ingredients, no preservatives, great taste, real chocolate

Cons: Slightly more expensive than some others, but worth it.

Summary: Nestle Tollhouse Morsels are great for holiday baking or everyday treats.


Whether baking for the holidays or every day treats, my family loves chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes I pick up a package of ready to bake cookies, but I also enjoy making homemade cookies when I have the time and energy. When making home baked chocolate chip cookies I always make sure to use chips made of real chocolate rather than the imitation kind. Although there are a couple of brands that I use, the one I use most often is Nestle Tollhouse SemiSweet Chocolate Morsels.

I usually purchase these in the 12 ounce bags, although they are also available in other sizes as well. One 12 ounce bag is the perfect amount for most cookie recipes that I use, and the cookies always have the delicious taste of real Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate. I like that they also come in 24 and 36 ounce bags for times when I need to bake multiple batches of cookies at once.

These delicious chocolate morsels not only taste great in chocolate chip cookies though, but also in many other treats as well. They work well in brownies, muffins, and fudge as well as many other types of cookies and candies. They also add a sweet touch to homemade trail mix and other similar treats, and are a delicious treat right out of the bag as well.

I like that Nestle Tollhouse Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are made with natural ingredients and that they contain no preservatives. This, combined with the fact that they have a great flavor make them the chocolate chip of choice in my home as well as many others.

The delicious chocolate flavor goes great with many other flavors. We enjoy them in peanut butter cookies, as a coating for chocolate covered pretzels, mixed with a handful of nuts and berries, and more. Although these are usually mixed into other items, they can also be used to decorate cupcakes, cookies or other treats.

I recommend Nestle Tollhouse Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels to anyone who enjoys baking, as well as anyone who enjoys chocolate.



Originally published on Epinions.
#RealShoppingHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.