Sunday, December 16, 2012

(Product Review) Oriental Trading Company Christmas Tree Craft Bags

Oriental Trading Company Christmas Tree Craft Bags - Party Favor & Goody Bags & Paper Goody Bags 

Product Rating: 4

Community Rating: Very Helpful


Pros: Cute, functional, handles are a nice touch.

Cons: None

Summary: Inexpensive, cute, and functional for gift wrapping made easy.


We use a lot of gift wrapping supplies around my house at Christmas time as well as many other occasions. I like to keep a variety of gift bags around to simplify some of my gift wrapping tasks. A couple of years ago I found these Christmas Tree Craft Bags for around $5-$6 per dozen, so I picked some up to add to my gift bag collection.

One of the best things about using gift bags as opposed to gift wrapping paper is that they are so easy to use. This is especially true for some of the oddly shaped items that I have needed to wrap. Just slip the presents into the bags rather than trying to find a way to wrap those difficult gifts.

Each paper gift bag measures  9 inches by 6 1/2  by 3 1/4 and has a gusseted bottom so the bag is easy to stand up for easy filling, yet folds flat when not in use. These gift bags are printed with a Christmas tree design although they are also available in a variety of other patterns such as snowmen, angels and other holiday designs. I picked up a few different ones for variety, and was happy with all of the ones I bought.

The simplistic Christmas tree pattern on these bags is an appropriate design for any gender or age group. Additionally, the design is not cluttered, and there is plenty of tan background area in case you wish to add your own personal touch to the bags.

These bags come equipped with 4 inch jute handles for easy carrying. Both the bags and the handles are sturdy enough to accommodate most gifts you would normally use a gift bag for. I have used these mostly for toys, books, games and clothing items, as well as for some of my handmade gifts and have never had any problems.  I can't speak for the results if used for very heavy items, but they worked well for everything I used them for.

In addition to using these for wrapping Christmas gifts, these also come in handy as goody bags to send party favors home with holiday guests. You can fill them with an assortment of holiday toys and treats for your guests to take home after the party.



Originally published on Epinions.
#RealShoppingHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.