Friday, December 9, 2016

(Product Review) Garden Hose Nozzle Hand Sprayer by LUXYHOME



Every year I end up replacing my worn out garden hose sprayers. This time I got the Garden Hose Nozzle Hand Sprayer by LUXYHOME to replace the old one. This sprayer is made of heavy duty metal, with a with baked enamel finish. It feels very solid and doesn't seem like it will wear out as quickly as most of the others I have had.

In addition to being a sturdy sprayer, it also has 8 different spray settings so you have all the settings available to use it for a variety of purposes. The settings include everywhere from a very fine mist to a concentrated stream, and everywhere in between. You can mist your garden, wash your car, clean your sidewalks, and so much more.

I haven't had a chance to test it as thouroughly as I would like because winter is not generally the best time to be playing with the hose outside, but I have had a chance to try it out a little bit. So far I it seems to work very well with no leaks or other problems. I am happy with my purchase and look forward to giving it a more complete test when the weather warms up. As for now, I am happy to recommend this hose nozzle.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #LUXYHOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.