Thursday, December 8, 2016

(Product Review) Sunsella Buddy Boxes - 3 Compartment Containers (4 Pack)



Whether using them for portion control, frozen dinners, or packing a lunch, lunchbox containers such as the Sunsella Buddy Boxes - 3 Compartment Containers (4 Pack) Reusable Bento Lunch box & Divided Food Storage With Multi Colored Lids (Not Leakproof) are a great way to start.

I like to make larger meals ahead and make up my own frozen dinners for later use. I take my leftovers and add them to the 3 compartment trays, making my own TV dinners using healthy foods that my family loves. Not only are the meals healthier, but are also filled with only foods my family will enjoy.

You can also use these for portion controled meals, or for packing lunches for those days when you are on the go. These trays have 3 sections so you can have a main dish and two side dishes per tray. The compartiments hold 3 1/2 cups, 1 1/3 cups, and 1 cup of food which works well for most of us.

These trays are freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe for easy use and cleanup. These containers are not leakproof, but do a great job of keeping meals safe as long as they aren't tilted with juicy foods inside. This company also makes a leakproof container which works well for some of the messier foods. My family loves them both and uses them often.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #sunsella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.