Thursday, December 8, 2016

(Product Review) Leakproof, 3 Compartment, Bento Lunch Box, Airtight Food Storage Container - Blue



I enjoy making meals for my family, and often do makeahead meals for the freezer. These Leakproof, 3 Compartment, Bento Lunch Box, Airtight Food Storage Container - Blue are one of the containers I use for these meals. Like some of the other similar containers, these are divided trays which work well for these frozen dinners. The main difference is that these ones are leakproof, so they work better for some of the sloppier meals.

I use these often for making my own healthier TV dinners using leftovers or sometimes I will cook an extra large meal to be sure there is some extra for these frozen dinners. The three compartment trays mean that I can add perfect portions of my favorite foods, then stack them in the freezer for later meals.

These work great for portion control, quick lunches, or taking your lunch on the go. I love that they are freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe for easy use and cleanup.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #sunsella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.