Wednesday, May 17, 2017

(Product Review) Aulexy Sports Cooling Towel 2-Pack


It was 90 degrees in the shade today so it was the perfect opportunity to try out my Aulexy Sports Cooling Towel 2-Pack. I followed the included directions and took one of the towels from the package and submerged it in cold water, wrung it out a bit, then snapped the towel before placing it on my neck.

The towel felt nice and cool to the touch and really helped to cool me down for quite a long time. When it stopped cooling me down, I just repeated the procedure and cooled off once again. It really made my gardening tasks much more enjoyable.



This towel is lightweight and easy to carry along anywhere. It is long enough that it can be wrapped around your neck, draped over your shoulders, worn as a headband, slipped through your belt loop, or carried any other way you like.

In addition to the cooling properties of this microfiber towel, it also is great for quickly absorbing sweat. It would be perfect for hiking, running, yoga, or the gym. I am using it while doing my yard work and gardening to help me stay cool.

The colors are bright and fade resistant. I got a blue and a green towel. Both have a black backing. They are soft to the touch, highly absorbent, quick drying, and easy to wash.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Aulexy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.