Wednesday, May 3, 2017

(Product Review) HealthyWiiser pH Test Strips



I've been trying to regain my health, and achieving a proper pH balance is an important part of it. Of course, you cant establish a good pH balance without knowing where yours actually is, so I got these HealthyWiiser pH Test Strips to find out where mine was.

After testing for a few days, I have determined that I am too acidic and need to bring up the alkaline level to make myself healthier. They even included a bonus PDF which can help me to do that.

The strips are easy to use and can be used to test either your urine or your saliva. Just wait a few seconds and match the test strip to the color chart. It really couldn't be easier.

Get 50% off with this code: LOVEURPH

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #HealthyWiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.