Sunday, October 16, 2016

(Product Review) 20 Pack Hanger Divider (Round Size Marker and Closet Rod Sizer).


I have been trying to get a few things organized and one of the organizational tools I ordered to accomplish this was this 20 Pack Hanger Divider (Round Size Marker and Closet Rod Sizer).  These circular dividers work well to separate my clothing by type, keeping things more organized.

They are easy to use. They fir nicely on your closet rod, and help to separate you clothes by type, size, or any other classification you like. For instance, I can keep my work clothes in one section, my home clothes in another, and those outfits I might wear for a more special occasion in a third section. You could also use these to separate clothing by size. In the baby's closet I might arrange the clothing by putting the smallest size in one section and the larger sizes in successive sections.

However you choose to use these dividers, they work well in keeping your clothing more organized so it is easy to find just what you are looking for. I also like that the plain white surface works well for labeling your organizers. You can easily write on them with a permanent marker so the sections are clearly labeled however you want them.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.