Thursday, October 13, 2016

(Product Review) Santa's Mysterious Boot by Jill Ammon Vanderwood with Mrs. Claus



I was given a copy of the children's book, Santa's Mysterious Boot, Discovering the True Spirit of Christmas by Jill Ammon Vanderwood with Mrs. Claus and have been reading it with my 4-year old grandson. He has really been enjoying the story.

This is a paperback version of the children's picture book. The illustrations are well done, and the book is fun and easy to read. My grandson has been enjoying it for a little while now, and I'm sure my granddaughters would enjoy it as well. I will find out when they come to town to visit later this month.

This Christmas story is about Santa Clause, who is trying out a special boot with buttons that can do wonderful things such as make snow in places where December is a summer month, or play Christmas music, or even help boost him up the chimney with a turbo boost.

This is a wonderful, family friendly storybook that the whole family can enjoy together. In my home this was kid tested, grandmother and parent approved.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp  #SantaMysteriousBoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.