Sunday, October 30, 2016

(Product Review) Leakproof, 3 Compartment, Bento Lunch Box



I like to make my own freezer meals, and recently got the Leakproof, 3 Compartment, Bento Lunch Box, Airtight Food Storage Container - Blue by Sunsella to add to my freezer meal collection. This 3 compartment lunch box is freezer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and leakproof.

I like that I can cook ahead and prepare my own version of frozen meals where I can control the ingredients. This makes it les expensive and healthier than the prepared meals.

This container has 3 sections so you can add individual servings of your favorite foods. This helps with portion control and ensures that everything included in the meal is something that you actually like, as well as saving money.

Sometimes I cook a larger batch of my favorite foods and fill several of these containers for freezer meals. Other times I add bits of leftovers to the containers for future meals.

You can use these in the freezer as I have described, or you can use them to pack a lunch for school or work. These are nice for kids or adults.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #sunsella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.