Sunday, September 11, 2016

(Product Review) Pure Artisan Shea Butter All Natural Soap Bar


I recently had the opportunity to sample a Pure Artisan Shea Butter All Natural Soap Bar from Dazzle Beauty Store. They sent me two of the sample sized bars to test.

This soap is hypoallergenic, with no perfumes, dyes or other additives. It is made from all natural vegetable ingredients including coconut oil and shea butter.

The soap lathers well, and left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I am happy with this soap and would recommend it to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #pureartisan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.