Wednesday, September 7, 2016

(Product Review) Infused Water Pitcher (3 Quart), with Ice Core & Free Infusing Water Recipes E-book



Whether you are trying to boost your water intake for weight loss, fitness, or other health reasons, the Infused Water Pitcher (3 Quart), with Ice Core & Free Infusing Water Recipes E-book can really make a big difference in how easy it is to consume the fluids your body needs.

Experts have told us for years that we should drink at least eight 8 ounces of water. This is because our bodies are made of a large percentage of water and our cellular processes require water in order to function properly.

Many of us have a hard time consuming this much water. I have found that infusing my water with various fruits or vegetables makes it much easier for me to consume the water my body needs.

Even though the amount of water required may vary somewhat for different individuals, most of us don't get nearly the amount of water we need to stay well hydrated. Excess heat, exertion, and other factors may increase your needs even more.

This picture holds 3 quarts of fluids. It has a core in the center which can be filled with your choice of fruits or vegetables to help infuse your water with natural and healthy flavors. It also has an ice core which can be used to cool your beverages without diluting the flavors.

I have used this pitcher several times now, and am enjoying my infused water on a daily basis. I have filled the infuser basket with citrus slices, strawberries, and cucumber slices for some great tasting infused water.

This infused water pitcher is helping me to replace unhealthy drinks with great tasting infused water. I recommend this pitcher to anyone who wishes to lead a more healthy lifestyle.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #GearUltimate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.