Friday, September 16, 2016

(Product Review) Peanut Ball: The Spine Support Tool for Muscle Relaxation



I have been trying to live a more healthy lifestyle. I am building my own home gym, and also adding a variety of items that can be used to continue with my physical therapy exercises at home. I recently added the Peanut Ball: The Spine Support Tool for Muscle Relaxation, Physiotherapy, and Lower Back [Lumbar Spine], Upper Back [Thoracic Spine], & Neck [Cervical Spine] Pain Relief (Plus PDF Step-by-Step Guide) to my equipment.

This Peanut Ball is a very useful tool to help relax tight muscles and relieve pain. The step by step guide shows you just how to use it, and explains why you would want to use this ball.

Using the ball is easy. Just place the ball between your tight muscles and a hard surface. You can use it on the floor, a yoga mat, against a wall, or just about anywhere. I like to place it on my mat and lay on it so that my spine rests between the two sides of the peanut shape. This cradles my spine while adding a firm pressure to the muscles on either side.

I love using it for my back and it also works well for other areas such as my neck, legs, and feet. You can use it just about anywhere. This ball is very effective when used according to the directions. I am glad I added it to my equipment, and would recommend it to others as well.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp  #peanutball




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.