Friday, September 30, 2016

(Product Review) Hippo No.1 Front Car Sunshade Windshield-Jumbo/Standard Sun Shade



During the hot summer months, the interior of your car can get so hot that the seats can burn you. The Hippo No.1 Front Car Sunshade Windshield-Jumbo/Standard Sun Shade works well to keep the car interior much cooler.

The windshield cover is easy to install and to remove. It fits well and does a nice job of deflecting the sunlight from my car. It measures 54.3 inches long by 27.5 inches high and covers my windshield well.

I would recommend this sunshade to anyone who wants to keep the interior of their car cooler.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #windshieldcover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.