Monday, September 19, 2016

(Product Review) Combination Child Safety Locks 6 Pack



With babies and toddlers around, we often need to childproof areas where they could be injured. I ordered the Combination Child Safety Locks 6 Pack to put on some of the cabinets.

These childproof locks are adjustable and can be used on many places where you might not want your little ones to have access. They can be attached to cupboards and cabinets, drawers, and more. To install them you apply stickers and glue them to the wall or cupboard. They require no screws or other hardware so there are no holes in the wall. They are removable and reusable so if you decide to place them in another location, you can do it easily.

They are pretty easy for adults to open, unlike some of the other babyproofing locks I have used in the past. So far none of the little ones have figured out how to open these, and I doubt that they would be able to figure them out.

I have a couple of baby showers coming up and I think these would be a very nice gift for the expectant mothers, and would also be a very useful item for anyone who has young children.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #childsafety

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.