Tuesday, September 6, 2016

(Product Review) Wool Dryer Balls by i-Gruv set of 6 XL


I had heard of dryer balls, but had never tried them until recently. I liked my first set so well that I picked up a second set. These Wool Dryer Balls by i-Gruv set of 6 XL are very similar to the others. They are a set of 6 balls made of wool that can be reused many times in your dryer.

The directions say to place the balls into the dryer along with your wet laundry, using 4 balls for a medium load or 6 balls for a large load. You would then dry your laundry as usual, skipping the dryer sheet that you may normally use.

I have found that adding these dryer balls to my laundry decreases the drying time by quite a bit. Depending on the load, I generally knock anywhere from 10-20 minutes off the drying time. This is especially nice during the heat of the summer when the laundry is really heating up the house.

I like that these have no scent so the aroma of my homemade laundry detergent remains on my laundry even after drying. If you want a scented product for your dryer, it is easy to add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil to your dryer balls though, and this will spread the fragrance throughout your laundry while drying.

I like that these dryer balls save me money that would otherwise be spent on dryer sheets. They also save energy because the dryer does not need to run as long to achieve the desired results. They are all natural so there are no added chemicals added to my laundry. I also don't need to worry about any sort of chemical sensitivities since there are no chemicals present.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #igruv

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.