Tuesday, September 13, 2016

(Product Review) Kuuk Vacuum Food thermos Lunch Box Container Jar - 58oz



I just got this Kuuk Vacuum Food thermos Lunch Box Container Jar - 58oz / 1.8 quart - Stainless Steel and have used it a couple of times now for packing a lunch for meals on the go. It has 3 separate compartments so you can pack 3 separate items for your lunch.

It works great for keeping the various parts of your meal apart, and still being able to bring a variety of foods along with  you. This stainless steel container works well for my lunches. I would recommend it to others as well.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #foodthermos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.