Wednesday, September 7, 2016

(Product Review) Night Provision TX11 Tactical Flashlight Torch Cree XPL-HD 1000 Lumen LED




The way I see it you can never have too many flashlights. I ordered this Night Provision TX11 Tactical Flashlight Torch Cree XPL-HD 1000 Lumen LED in order to have yet another good quality tactical flashlight.

This flashlight is waterproof and shock resistant so it should hold up to whatever we dish out. My 4 year old grandson has been carrying it around most of the last few days and despite dropping it and banging it around quite a bit it is still holding up very well.

It is a very bright light, and has 6 different modes to choose from depending on what you are using it for. It comes with a 5 year warranty as well as a 60 day full refund warranty.

In the package you will get the flashlight, along with a carrying case, 2 spare o-rings, a spare power button cover, a hand lanyard, an instruction manual and warranty card. The batteries are not included, so you will need to purchase either a 18650 Battery or 2 of the CR123A batteries unless you already have some on hand.

I would have preferred to have the batteries included, although I usually have spare batteries on hand. Even so, this is a good flashlight overall, and it has lots of functions. I would recommend this light.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #TX11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.