Sunday, November 20, 2016

(Product Review) Native Spring Waterproof Chalkboard Labels, 40 Pack



In an effort to try to get my home more organized, I have been picking up a few items including the Native Spring Waterproof Chalkboard Labels, 40 Pack 2 x 3.5 Inches, Black Vinyl Plastic. I have been using these to label things all over my home.

These labels are a nice size for many purposes. The size is perfect for labeling my canning jars, storage totes, freezer containers and many other items.

You can reposition them for around 20 minutes, in case you get them on crooked, but then they stay firmly in place without having to worry about your label coming off, even in the dishwasher. They are waterproof, and when using a liquid chalk marker, I can wash them off and change them to say whatever I want.

They work great for labeling my leftovers in the fridge, my freezer contents, and my cupboard contents, as well as my craft and toy bins so I always know at a glance what I have there. This is a nice set of labels that I would recommend to anyone who wants to get organized.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #NativeSpringChalkboardLabels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.