Wednesday, November 30, 2016

(Product Review) ICObuty Baby Girl Toddler New Born Elastic Bow Flower Headband



I have two granddaughters due very soon. Looking at the listing title, I thought that these ICObuty Baby Girl Toddler New Born Elastic Bow Flower Headbands would look beautiful on my new grandbabies.

These baby hairbands are very cute. There are 12 assorted colors of hairbows in the package so there will always be a great color to match any outfit. The big, 3 inch flower bows are adorned with a rhinestone pearl in the center.

Although these headbands are adorable, I don't think they are well suited for a newborn. My granddaughters aren't born yet, but I can tell already that these will be rather large for their tiny newborn heads. Not only are the 3 inch flowers pretty big for a new baby, but the bands are also rather large for them.

They measure 14 inches, and the elastic can be stretched even further. These would work well and look very nice on an older baby or toddler, as well as many older children. The listing does clearly state that these are suitable for ages 0-10 so I really can't complain about them being larger than what I needed, but wish the title were clearer since they are obviously too large for the newborns.

Aside from the size of these hairbands, the only issue I have is the possible choking hazard of the rhinestones. The seller does provide warning statements about this, and as long as parents are aware that young children should never be left unattended while wearing them, I think these would work well for many infants and toddlers. They are pretty and well made, and would make a great gift.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #babyhairband

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.