Sunday, November 27, 2016

(Product Review) Native Spring Portable Ultra Bright LED Tent Light Camping Lantern Emergency Survival Flashlight



Very lightweight and easily portable. This Native Spring Portable Ultra Bright LED Tent Light Camping Lantern Emergency Survival Flashlight is ready to go wherever you need it. We have had two power outages over the past week so I was glad that I got this light just in time. I love that it can easily be hung from a variety of surfaces, and it also has a built in magnet so you can attach it to a metal surface if  you prefer.

It does require 3 AAA batteries that aren't included, but they are cheap and easy to find at most stores. This is a very handy light to have around.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #NativeSpringTentLight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.