Saturday, November 19, 2016

(Product Review) Aulker Bluetooth Wireless Mono Headset On-Ear Calling Headphone



The Aulker Bluetooth Wireless Mono Headset On-Ear Calling Headphone works well with iPhone or Android phones. It was easy to pair and has high quality sound. My calls were crystal clear, and those I spoke to said that my voice came through well on their end as well.

The earpiece fits well and stays firmly in place. It is comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time. I like that you can also wear it on either ear. The microphone is adjustable too so you can put it on an angle that works well for you.

I like the comfort and ease of this device for making hands free phone calls, and it also works well for listening to music from my phone. The buttons are easy to use, and perform a variety of functions such as answer/end phone calls, adjust volume, switch to the previous/next song, and more.

It charges via the included USB charging cable. It has a talk time of around 6 hours and a standby time of up to 200 hours. I found that this was a good value and I have enjoyed using it. I would recommend this headset to others.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Aposon




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.