Monday, November 21, 2016

(Product Review) 5000 sqare foot 5in1 Pest Repellent by igadge



If you have any sort of pest problem, you might appreciate this 5000 sqare foot 5in1 Pest Repellent by igadge. This pest repeller helps to drive away flies, mosquitoes and other pets from your home.

In addition to being an ultrasonic pest repeller though, this one has several features that none of the simliar products I have seen in the past have had. This one is a 5in1 pest repeller which also includes several extras that my other pest repellents didn't come with like the nightlight, AC socket and even an air purifier.

Although I haven't had any major pest problems to fully test how well this one works, I can tell you that I haven't had any problems since using this. I will continue testing and report back if problems arise. So far though, this seems as though it is well worth the money. As they say, and ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so if I can prevent the problems, it is better than ridding myself of it later.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #digihandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.