Wednesday, November 2, 2016

(Product Review) Bluetooth Headphones by CakFun



I have tried a variety of headphones and recently ordered these Bluetooth Headphones by CakFun. These were easy to pair with my phone, and offered good sound quality.

They were comfortable in my ears for at least an hour or so that I wore them. The controls are easy to use as well. I don't know for certain whether these are sweatproof as claimed since I have not worn them while working out, but I will update if I do.

I have only had them a short time, but so far am very happy with them. I would have to problem with recommending them to others.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Bluetoothheadsets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.