Saturday, November 5, 2016

(Product Review) Tayvian Jewelry Set



I ordered this Tayvian Jewelry Set to give as a gift to my eldest granddaughter. I haven't given it to her yet, but I know she is going to love it.

This is a three piece set including a necklace, a choker, and a bracelet. They are all silver plated alloy. I absolutely loved the necklace from the moment I saw it. It has a larger hollow moon measuring approximately 1 1/2 inches long with a blue and black glass pendant dangling inside the crescent. It is suspended from a silver chain that is just a touch under 18 inches long.

The handmade choker sports a 3D elephant on a stretchy henna elastic material that can be adjusted from approximately 9-18 inches long. The boho style bracelet measures 6.2 inches long and contains multiple silver leaf charms.

The three piece set comes in a little drawstring pouch, and is perfect for gift giving. My granddaughter is going to love this set.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp  #TayvianJewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.