Wednesday, May 4, 2016

(Product Review) Baby Digital Thermometer - For Infants, Babies & Kids - 30 Seconds Read - FDA & CE Approved - Flexible Tip - Waterproof - Extra Battery Included - Clinical Fever Alarm - Rectal Under The Arm / Tongue


My grandson absolutely hates getting his temperature taken, and has ever since he was a baby. He will be four pretty soon, but it is still a struggle to take his temperature because he hates to sit still long enough to get the job done. This Baby Digital Thermometer - For Infants, Babies & Kids - 30 Seconds Read - FDA & CE Approved - Flexible Tip - Waterproof - Extra Battery Included - Clinical Fever Alarm - Rectal Under The Arm / Tongue has changed all that.



This thermometer is flexible, and can easily be slipped under his arm, and before he knows what happened, the thermometer is sounding the alarm that it is done. I like to sneak it into position while giving him a hug, and sometimes he doesn't even realize I have done it until his temperature has already registered. I love how quickly this thermometer works because I can generally get him to hold still for 30 seconds, but much longer than that is nearly impossible.

I really love the purple color of this thermometer too, and the fact that it is flexible makes it so much nicer too. The LCD numbers on the thermometer are easy to read, and I love that it beeps to let you know when it is ready, and when it is finished taking a temperature.

It also has an automatic shut off after 10 minutes so you won't forget and run your battery down. This thermometer not only comes with a battery installed, but it also comes with an extra battery so you will have a spare whenever you need it.

It comes with a clear plastic protective case to keep it clean and ready for use when needed. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this thermometer for all parents, but especially for those with children who have difficulty sitting still long enough to get their temperature taken.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.