Friday, May 20, 2016

(Product Review) Car USB Charger,48w 4-port USB Charging Hub,Multi-port USB Car Charger (White)


The Car USB Charger,48w 4-port USB Charging Hub,Multi-port USB Car Charger for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus, Ipad Air 2 / Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More (White) makes it convenient to charge multiple devices while on the road.



Wherever I go, I always have my cellphone with me. Sometimes I have more than one phone, and sometimes have my tablet or other devices with me as well. Then there are my passengers and their phones or tablets. It isn't unusual for more than one device to need charged along the way.

I really like having this 4 port charger in my car for those times when multiple charges are needed at the same time. This charger even has the smart detect technology that detects your phone and charges it at the fastest speed possible, so charging can often take less time.

One thing I am curious about though. The package seemed rather beat up when it arrived and had cracks and bits of tape on it. There was no manual even though the description says that one is included, and looking at the inside packaging it appears that something else, perhaps a cable, should have been in the package as well. I don't know for sure since there is no mention of any other items being included, but it seems strange that there is an empty pocket in the plastic insert, especially when the manual is missing and the package seems pretty well beat up. Even so, the charger seems to work well, and that is what is the most important.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #UsbCarCharger

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.