Wednesday, May 4, 2016

(Product Review) Sprouts Voice Remedy For Hoarseness, Laryngitis, and Expectorant The # 1 Choice For Singers & Speakers


As a singer, I need to take care of my voice, and since this Sprouts Voice Remedy For Hoarseness, Laryngitis, and Expectorant The # 1 Choice For Singers & Speakers is an herbal blend containing only natural ingredients, it seemed to be a good choice to help clear up the hoarseness I sometimes encounter.



I have been going through a bit of hoarseness lately due to allergies and slight sinus infection so I needed something to help me with this. I followed the directions and took 25 drops which is about 3/4 of a dropper full of this product about 3-4 hours before performing. It did seem to help, although didn't clear up the hoarseness completely. It did work as well as any of the other products I have tried in the past though, so I was happy with the results.

It can be taken either once or twice daily and perhaps if I had taken it in the morning as well, it may have worked even better. My throat is doing better today though, so I will have to wait until the next time before testing it again. Right now I will give it 4 stars because it obviously works to some extent, although I would like to see if it works even better with a second dose.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #voiceremedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.