Tuesday, May 10, 2016

(Product Review) Inflatable Travel Neck Pillow Set Super Soft Washable, Blue


I have had neck problems ever since I was in an accident many years ago, so I often need neck support whether traveling or relaxing at home. I ordered the MLVOC Inflatable Travel Neck Pillow Set Super Soft Washable, Blue to support and cushion my head and neck.


This travel pillow is inflatable, and takes up very little space when not in use. It can easily be inflated to just the right firmness for you by adding a little more or less air and adjusting it to your own personal comfort level.

I love that the cover is removable, and washable so if it were to get dirty from repeated use or if one of my grandkids happens to get it a little dirty while they are visiting, it can easily be tossed in the washer. I also love the velvety soft cover because it is so comfortable and soft.

This travel neck pillow comes with 3 free gifts including a lightweight sleep mask that is quite comfortable and does a nice job of blocking out the light that might otherwise keep you awake, a set of soft, memory foam ear plugs to block out the excess noise that can disturb your sleep, and a nice drawstring bag to keep the set in while not in use.

The pillow only took a few seconds to inflate. The inflation stem is tucked neatly between folds in the cover on the underside of the pillow. It is easy to access, and easy to tuck back in where it is hidden from view after you finish blowing it up.

The pillow itself if very comfortable once inflated to the desired level. I prefer mine a little softer but still with a good support because of my neck injury. My son prefers it a little bit firmer. It is really to adjust so it works well for everyone in the house.

So far I have mostly used it while relaxing around the house. Whether reading or watching TV, or taking a nap, it is easy to use and very convenient to have on hand. I have brought it out for my granddaughters to use while visiting, and they were all very happy with it as well.

This is small and lightweight, so it would also be great for any sort of travel use such as camping or long car trips that we are planning for this summer. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend this pillow to anyone who travels, or just enjoys a nice relaxing way to nap or rest on the couch.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MLVOCInflatableTravelNeckPillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.