Monday, May 30, 2016

(Product Review) Ohuhu 2X2X2 Stickerless and Anti-pop Speed Cube with Cube Stand


I have owned several Rubik's cubes over the years, and recently ordered a few more cube puzzles including this Ohuhu 2X2X2 Stickerless and Anti-pop Speed Cube with Cube Stand. This 2x2x2 speed cube looks simple enough, but like the other speed cubes I have tried, it is a lot tougher to put together than it seems.



This cube has 6 sides in 6 different colors, with 4 squares on each side. You can rotate it in various directions, just like the other cube puzzles. This cube turns easily and feels solid so I am not concerned about it falling apart like some of the ones I have owned in the past. You can also turn it quickly with no sticking or jamming. Once you mix the tiles up, the object is to solve the puzzle and get them back in order.

I love that this cube is stickerless, so you can't cheat by removing stickers and putting them back on in another order, and it also means no lost stickers. There is a tutorial included if you want to go through it and memorize the specific patterns you could use to solve the puzzle, and at some point I may give in and take a look at it, but for now it is keeping me busy when I need a temporary distraction from life. They even included a little stand to place it on when not in use.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #SpeeCube

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.