Saturday, May 14, 2016

(Product Review) Boomerang - Amazing Outdoor Toy for your Family to Enjoy - Wooden Boomerangs from Happily Safe Are Fun for Kids and Adults


I bought this Boomerang - Amazing Outdoor Toy for your Family to Enjoy - Wooden Boomerangs from Happily Safe Are Fun for Kids and Adults to add to my collection of outdoor activities for when we have family gatherings.




I really love the bright colors. The orange and yellow design shows up well and is easy to see in the sky coming back at you, or in the grass. I hadn't thrown a boomerang in a very long time, and couldn't really remember how to throw it, but it is easy enough to look up some online videos to help get an idea of how to throw it correctly so that it will return. Even so, I still need a lot of practice before I get better at it.

This nostalgic wooden toy is a great activity to get both adults and older kids outdoors and active rather than sitting around playing with their electronic gadgets. It provides great exercise and is a lot of fun to use.

There was a problem with my first boomerang, but the company responded very quickly and replaced it. The customer service deserves 5 stars for their helpfulness in resolving the issue.

As for the boomerang itself, it is lightweight and flies well. I did have some trouble getting it to come back to me, but it did come back in the right general direction so it probably has more to do with my throwing than the boomerang. My son did much better than I did, and it did come back at least part of the time. I had hoped to get a video of him throwing it and waiting for the return, but a gust of wind came up and took it up into a tree branch near the grassy area where he was throwing.

The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I am not sure how well this will hold up to heavy usage, especially if there are any type of obstacles nearby. It should be used only in a large grassy area, and I feel that it could be easily damaged by things like trees, buildings, or gravel. The damage would most likely be in the appearance, and even if it gets scuffed up a bit, would probably fly just fine, but this should still be noted. The kids were having fun before it got stuck in the tree, and will likely have more fun with it once he gets it back down.

This boomerang also came with a wooden slingshot. It is made from a lightweight wood, with a heavy rubber band and a leather piece which holds your ammunition. I enjoyed shooting small stones with it, and although I am not the best at shooting a slingshot, my aim is getting better with practice. It does shoot pretty well, although you should use caution when allowing children (or reckless adults) to use this. It does not feel good to get hit with a stone!

This set is a fun, and is a good way to get both kids and adults out and moving instead of sitting around playing with electronic gadgets. I would recommend this set for your family or as a gift, but would also recommend that you look up instructional videos because there are no instructions included with your purchase.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BOOMERANG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.