Friday, May 27, 2016

(Product Review) Brainikus Day Time Formula


I have only been taking this Brainikus Day Time Formula for a short time, so I may not have gotten the full benefits.



Reading the listing made me anxious to try this since it has a lot of beneficial ingredients, and claims to help with memory, concentration and more. I have a lot of problems with my memory and concentration, so I thought that this would be a good supplement for me to try.

The capsules are easy enough to take and there have been no side effects. So far it seems to be helping to lift my brain fog. I don't seem to be quite as forgetful lately, but since this isn't a constant problem I really can't tell yet if it is this product that is causing the improvement. I can tell you that I like the list of natural ingredients and that it is made in the USA.

There are 60 veggie capsules in the bottle for a total of a 30 day supply. I take one with breakfast and one with lunch and so far these look like they might be a good solution to my memory and concentration concerns. I will continue to take these and update if necessary.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Brainikus

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.