Saturday, May 21, 2016

(Product Review) Aqua Nexis Hand Held Bidet Sprayer, Premium Stainless Steel Toilet Sprayer - Microfiber Cloth Included


While advertised as a diaper sprayer, this Aqua Nexis Hand Held Bidet Sprayer, Premium Stainless Steel Toilet Sprayer - Microfiber Cloth Included could be used for much more.
I wish I had a diaper sprayer back when my children were little because it would have made my life much simpler. I would have loved to be able to simply grab this sprayer and remove the majority of the mess from cloth diapers, training pants, or other items that were soiled when my children were young.

Even though I don't currently use this sprayer to clean diapers, there are many other uses such as some general cleaning tasks that this sprayer works well for. It was fairly easy to install although it did take me some time to get it just right so that it wouldn't leak.

The sprayer feels comfortable in my hand and sprays well. You can adjust how strong your spray is by adjusting the valve from the water supply line. I wish there were an adjuster of some sort on the sprayer, but not really a big deal.

The only thing I don't like about this sprayer is that you must turn off the water supply to the sprayer when not in use, then turn it on again when you need it. If you don't then chances are you will have a water leak. Again, not really a big deal, but there are times when I forget things like this and with kids in the house who might also forget to turn it off when finished using it I keep expecting to find a mess.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #aquanexis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.