Wednesday, May 18, 2016

(Product Review) BYB Super Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight with 2 Red Lights Steady


The BYB Super Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight with 2 Red Lights Steady for Preserving Your Night Vision is a good headlamp for many purposes.
It works great for working under the hood of a car, for digging around a dark closet, or working in most other dark areas when you want to keep your hands free. I like not needing for find someone to hold the flashlight while working on these projects.

The headband is made of polyester and is comfortable to wear with or without a hat. It is adjustable to a good range of head sizes so even though it fits me well, it can be made small enough to fit my  grandchildren or large enough to fit any of my sons without a problem.

The light has 4 adjustable settings. You can use the white light on either the bright or dim setting, or you can use a combination of the red and white lights as a steady beam, or use the red and white strobe lights. The light setting are changed by repeatedly pressing a single button. I like that there are many settings, although I don't like having to go through the strobe lights before I can either turn it off or get back to the steady lights. For the most part I only use the white lights, and these work very well for the above mentioned purposes as well as for finding campfire wood in the dark or other similar tasks.

The description mentions that this flashlight headlamp is water resistant. Please be aware that water resistant is not the same as waterproof. The light will hold up to working outdoors in a light rain, but it is not sealed and water could get inside of it if using it in a heavy rain or under water. Just don't do it and you should be fine.

This light is powered by 3 AAA batteries. I would prefer a rechargeable, but at least these batteries are relatively inexpensive and readily available at most stores.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BYB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.