Tuesday, May 24, 2016

(Product Review) CacheAlaska® Panel Hat - Flat Brim Ball Cap - Black


I wear hats often and so do my boys, so I ordered the CacheAlaska® Panel Hat - Flat Brim Ball Cap - Black to add to our hat collection.


This cap is well constructed and very comfortable. It is completely adjustable and stays perfectly in place no matter what we are doing. The 100% cotton material is soft and comfortable. It allows airflow so the heat is not trapped within the cap. I like the color, as well as the style. The logo is attractive, and the hat works well for myself or any of my boys.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #AlaskaStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.