Monday, May 16, 2016

(Product Review) Easy@Home Digital Infrared Ear Thermometer with Clinical Accuracy and Fever Alarm #EET-302


This Easy@Home Digital Infrared Ear Thermometer with Clinical Accuracy and Fever Alarm for child, kid and adult, Fast Result, 3 IN 1 for Ear, Object and Room Temperature is great for both children and adults. It is easy to use. It has a large, easy to read LCD display so you can quickly read the temperature at a glance.
I really love that it only takes about 4 seconds to get an accurate temperature reading. My grandson really hates getting his temperature taken because he has trouble staying still for more than a few seconds, so this works very well for him. It also works well for me though as well as for anyone else who needs their temperature taken.

I also like that it has an auto-off feature so if someone forgets to turn it off, the batteries won't be dead the next time I need to use it. As for batteries, it is powered by two AAA batteries which were included in my purchase. When they need replaced, the batteries are inexpensive and readily available at most stores, but I always love it when a company is thoughtful enough to make things usable right out of the box.

In addition to the batteries, this digital ear thermometer also comes with 15 ear probe covers to help prevent spread of germs and bacteria and to keep it clean. It also comes with a stand-up case which encloses your thermometer to keep it clean between uses.

In addition to your current temperature, this thermometer can also recall the last 10 recorded temperatures which is great when you are trying to keep track of your child's temperature. It has a clock setting on it so you can even tell when was the last time you took their temperature. This is a very useful product to have around. I would recommend this as a very quick, easy and dependable way to take your child's or your own temperature.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #EZEarThermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.