Thursday, May 19, 2016

(Product Review) Leather Water Repellent 8 OZ by TriNova


I ordered this Leather Water Repellent - Best Waterproofing Treatment for Shoes, Jackets & Outdoor Surfaces - Easy Application Liquid Sealant - Leaves Clear Rain & Weather Protectant Coating - 8 OZ - TriNova and applied it to my shoes.



It was easy to apply by putting a bit on a clean cloth and rubbing it into the leather. It goes on clear and there was no discoloration. You can use it on new leather goods to keep them looking new, or on older ones to preserve them. Either way, it does a great job of keeping my shoes and jacket protected from the rain. I don't generally spend a lot of time walking in the rain, but when I do it is nice to be able to keep my feet dry. This product worked well for providing the protection my shoes needed so that my feet stayed dry. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #LeatherCare

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.