Wednesday, May 25, 2016

(Product Review) Meat Tenderizer - The Original Stone River Brand - 56-Blade - Sharp Stainless Steel Bladed Tool - Manual Commercial Food Machine


I recently added the Meat Tenderizer - The Original Stone River Brand - 56-Blade - Sharp Stainless Steel Bladed Tool - Manual Commercial Food Machine to my collection of kitchen gadgets that I love to use.



This handheld meat tenderizer has 56 razor sharp blades that cut into your meat, breaking down the connective tissues and leaving your meats much more tender. It is easy to use by simply pressing the blades into your meat. It does a great job of tenderizing meats, and beats the heck out of pounding it with an old fashioned meat tenderizing hammer.

It comes with a built-in safety lock and a protective cap for safety and portability. The lock keeps the blades safely out of harms way when not in use, and the protective cap provides extra protection so I can keep in in a kitchen drawer or take it along on a cookout without worrying about injuries.

So far I have used this on chicken, beef, pork and venison, and all came out very tender and easy to chew. Not only that but using this tenderizer on your meats also allows your seasonings and marinades to penetrate through the meats better. I found that seasoning the meat and then using this gadget actually pushed the seasonings into the center of the meat, distributing the flavor throughout the meat quickly and easily. In addition to making my meats much more tender and flavorful, it also reduced cooking time. This is a handy gadget to have in the kitchen.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #meattenderizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.