Tuesday, May 31, 2016

(Product Review) Olivery No-Pull Dog Leash Harness, FREE ID Tag, Adjustable Heavy Duty Top Quality Denim Leash Harness for Large Dog



I have a dog who sometimes gets a bit overly anxious and hard to keep under control. Sometimes walking her with a leash is fine, but if we are going to an area where there are lots of people or other dogs, a harness works much better. I got this Olivery No-Pull Dog Leash Harness, FREE ID Tag, Adjustable Heavy Duty Top Quality Denim Leash Harness for Large Dog works very well for keeping her in line.

The set comes with a harness leash combo which includes a matching harness and leash, a crystal ID tag and a dog training eBook. This harness and leash are both very sturdy. I ordered the large size but this set is also available in medium, small and extra small. These harnesses are adjustable, but be sure to read the directions on how to properly measure your dog for a perfect fit.

They are made of two layers of heavy duty denim fabric plus a layer of nylon. The stitching is even and is double stitched in stress points so they should hold together very well. These have heavy duty hardware to hold your dog securely.

The harness is the easiest one I have used. Just lay it out on the floor in front of you, spreading it so that your dog can step into it. You may need to guide your dog's front feet into the two loops, but you probably won't need to lift more than a paw or two to get them into this. Once their front paws are in place, simply lift the sides and snap it together behind their back. I was able to get my 65 pound fur baby into this quite easily where I have needed my son to assist me with a couple of other styles.

Once the harness is in place, simply snap the leash on and you are ready to go. Using the harness instead of just a leash helps to prevent her from pulling away, or dragging me around. The harness is used more as a training tool than to actually stop her from pulling, but it has been quite effective and I like that this does not harm her in any way, where attaching a leash to her collar can sometimes pull at her neck when she gets overly excited.

I love the adorable crystal ID dog tag which can hold a small photo, or perhaps a slip of paper with owner information on it. It is made from stainless steel, and comes in the shape of a bone with a crystal border. It is very cute. The set also includes an eBook that gives you some help with dog training, including teaching your dog not to pull. This is a nice set that makes walking with her much more enjoyable.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #dogharnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.