Thursday, May 5, 2016

(Product Review) ORBLUE Silicone Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover - Red


I just got this ORBLUE Silicone Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover - Red and have been using it with my cast iron skillets as well as some of my other pans with handles that always seem to heat up. It works great for protecting my hands from the hot pan handles.



It is easy to use. Simply slide it onto the pan handle and the silicone material provides all the protection I need to keep the heat away from my hands. The textured exterior does a great job of providing a non-slip surface so there won't be any dropped pans or other kitchen accidents.

The silicone is heat resistant so I can leave it on the pan handle while cooking and don't need to reach for a potholder constantly. It also provides much better protection than a regular pot holder does, and if I splash a bit of broth on it, I don't get a burn from the wet material. The water simply drips off from this handle cover and causes no problems. It is easy to clean as well. It can be washed by hand and is also dishwasher safe. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #handlecover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.